Frequently Asked Questions
I am unable to check out. What do I do?
If you are having trouble submitting payment, please contact your bank to ensure that you are using a valid payment method. If you are paying with PayPal funds, please check their Help Center for payment help. You might also want to try attempting your purchase in a different web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc) or on a different computer or device. If you are still unable to check out or if you're having other difficulties checking out, please fill out the contact form on our contact page and we will be in touch with you shortly.
More Ordering FAQs
- What is the status of my order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is PayPal Credit?
- Do you accept prepaid gift cards?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- I have a gift certificate that covers the full value of my purchase. How do I complete the order without paying?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you offer wholesale pricing for businesses?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I return a tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc)?
- My tool (buffer, polisher, steamer, extractor, etc) stopped working. Who do I contact for warranty work?
- Why do some items ship directly from the manufacturer?
- What does "DI Verified Purchase" mean on a product review?
- What is the difference between a Wishlist and a Saved Cart?
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Can I change the breakdown of pads in a package?
- Do you offer tax exemptions for business orders?
- I've ordered with Guest Checkout. Can I upgrade to an account? What are the benefits of upgrading?